Theodore Chaikalis ,“Graph-Based Software Evolution Analysis of Object-Oriented Systems”, Phd Thesis, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 2016.
- T. Chaikalis and A. Chatzigeorgiou,“Forecasting Java Software Evolution Trends employing Network Models”, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 41, no 6, June 2015.
- T. Chaikalis, A. Chatzigeorgiou and G. Examiliotou, “Investigating the Effect of Evolution and Refactorings on Feature Scattering“, Software Quality Journal, vol. 23, no.1, 2015, pp. 79-105.
- Panagiotis Kotsikoris, Theodore Chaikalis, Apostolos Ampatzoglou and Alexander Chatzigeorgiou. “Automated Summarization of Service Workflows to Facilitate Discovery and Composition“. In 17th International Conference on the Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering.
- Panagiotis Kouros, Theodore Chaikalis, Elvira-Maria Arvanitou, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, and Theodore Amanatidis. “JCaliper: Search-Based Technical Debt Management“. In 34th Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC’ 19). ACM, 2019. Presentation Slides
- Nikolaos Tsantalis, Theodoros Chaikalis, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, “Ten Years of JDeodorant: Lessons Learned from the Hunt for Smells” 25th IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER 2018), Campobasso, Italy, March 20-23, 2018. Most Influential Paper award.
- A. Chatzigeorgiou, T. Chaikalis, G. Paschalidou, N. Vesyropoulos, C. K. Georgiadis and E. Stiakakis, “A Taxonomy of Evaluation Approaches in Software Engineering”, 7th Balkan Conference in Informatics, Craiova, Romania, September 2-4, 2015, Best Paper Award, Presentation Slides.
- T. Chaikalis, A. Chatzigeorgiou, A. Ampatzoglou, I. Deligiannis, “Assessing the Evolution of Quality in Software Libraries”, 7th Balkan Conference in Informatics, Craiova, Romania, September 2-4, 2015.
- A. Zaimi, A. Ampatzoglou, N. Triantafyllidou, A. Chatzigeorgiou, A. Mavridis, T. Chaikalis, I. Deligiannis, P. Sfetsos, I. Stamelos, “A Case Study on Reusing Third-Party Libraries in Open-Source Software Development”, 7th Balkan Conference in Informatics, Craiova, Romania, September 2-4, 2015.
- T. Chaikalis, E.Ligu, G. Melas and A. Chatzigeorgiou, “SEAgle: Effortless Software Evolution Analysis”, 30th International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME’2014), Tool Demonstration Track, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, Sept. 28 – Oct. 3, 2014. Presentation Slides
- E. Ligu, A. Chatzigeorgiou, T. Chaikalis and N. Ygeionomakis, “Identification of Refused Bequest Code Smells“, 29th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM’2013), Eindhoven, Netherlands, September 23-26, 2013.Presentation Slides
- E. Ligu, T. Chaikalis and A. Chatzigeorgiou, “BuCo Reporter: Mining Software and Bug Repositories“, 6th Balkan Conference in Informatics (BCI’2013), Thessaloniki, Greece, September 19-21, 2013.
- T. Chaikalis, G. Melas and A. Chatzigeorgiou, “SEANets: Software Evolution Analysis with Networks“, 28th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM’2012), Tool Demonstration Track, Riva del Garda, Trento, Italy, September 23rd – 30th, 2012. Screencast
- T. Chaikalis and A. Chatzigeorgiou, “Investigating the Evolution of Feature Scattering“, 6th International Workshop on Software Quality and Maintainability (SQM 2012), collocated with 16th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering (CSMR 2012), Szeged, Hungary, March 27, 2012.
- N. Tsantalis, T. Chaikalis, A. Chatzigeorgiou, “JDeodorant: Identification and Removal of Type-Checking Bad Smells“, 12th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering (CSMR’2008), Athens, Greece, April 1-4, 2008, pp. 329-331. (Tool Demonstration)